Western Railway Recruitment | RRC Mumbai Apprentice 2021| Check Salary, Selection Process | Eligibility, Online Application Link Here | Download Notification
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 (RRC Mumbai Apprentice 2021): Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai on last Tuesday published the recruitment notification for Apprentice Vacancies. Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
Candidate can submit their online application for apprentice recruitment through RRC Mumbai Railway’s official website (rrc-wr.com). The last date to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021 is Jun 24. The notification instructs “Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid the possibility of any failure to apply due to heavy load/jam on website.”
Read More: Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Rally.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021- Overview:
|Posts Category||Sarkari Job|
|Opening Date and Time||25/05/2021 @ 11.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date and Time||24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs|
|Application fees (Non-refundable)||Rs. 100/-.|
Western Railway Recruitment 2021-Details
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
AGE LIMIT: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
of age as of 24/06/2021. The relaxations in the upper age limit for the various categories as permissible are applicable.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT Board.
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as notification are not eligible to apply on the date of notification.
- The Applicants failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed Applicants is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without any further notice.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship.
Read More: India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 in Bihar and Maharashtra
Applicants are required to upload the legible self-attested scanned copy of the following documents-
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or it’s equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
6. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants.
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants, applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
8. Applicants are required to upload a Scanned copy/ soft copy of their color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB -70 KB) with a clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses.
9. Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy of their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB – 30 KB.
10. Income & Asset Certificate to be uploaded by Economically Weaker Section wherever applicable.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested copy of the translation in English / Hindi.
- Production of Originals of uploaded documents along with 2 self-attested photocopies on the day of Document Verification in the Concerned Division is mandatory. Applications without requisite enclosures uploaded will be summarily rejected and no additional documentation will be accepted during the Document Verification
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021?
1. Go to the official website of RRC Mumbai Railway.
2. Click the link “Click Here To Register” option and fill up all the blanks of personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar numbers / Marks / CGPA / preferences for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully.
3. At the time of registration, you have to fill in 12digit Aadhaar Card numbers, if you don’t get Aadhar right now, then fill in the 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number, or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce the original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. You should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
6. Please give your active mobile number and valid e-mail ID at the time of ONLINE application. Because during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on the website and email / SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants.
7. Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. The option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates.
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Please do not submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different details. Because such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. You have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
11. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H ) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit.
12. Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he/she is claiming against EWS Quota.
Western Railway FAQ Question:
Ans. The total vacancy is 3591 of RRC Mumbai Railway.
Ans. Anyone can apply for Mumbai Railway Recruitment 2021 job but the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria and just go to the official website RRC Mumbai Railway (www.rrc-wr.com) and click apply online.
Ans. The age limit of this Sarkari Naukri is 15- 25 years.
Ans. 24th Jun is the last date for application in Western Railway Apprentice Registration.
Ans. The application fee (Non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- but no fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.