Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Southern Railway invited applications from eligible persons for the recruitment of 3322 posts of Apprentice. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Southern Railway. Persons must note that the last date for application is 30 June 2021.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at various Divisions/Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Southern Railway.
Read More: Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021- Overview
|Posts Category||Sarkari Job|
|Closing Date and Time||Jun 30, firstname.lastname@example.org Hrs|
|Application fees (Non-refundable)||100|
Read More: Govt. Yojana
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021- Vacancy:
|Sl. No||Workshop’s Name||Vacancy|
|1.||Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur.||936|
|2.||Central Workshops, Ponmalai.||700|
|3.||Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021-Details
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100.
- The fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22/24 years for Freshers/Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
a) Fresher Category:
|Sl. No||Trade||Academic Qualification|
|1.||Fitter, Painter & Welder||Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 System of education or it is equivalent.|
|2.||Medical Laboratory Technician|
(Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology )
|Should have passed 12th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
b) Ex.ITI Category:
|Sl. No||Trade||Academic Qualification|
|1.||Fitter, Machinist, MMV, Turner,|
Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter,
Painter, Welder(G&E), Wireman,
Advance Welder & R&AC
|Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI|
|2.||Electrician||Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks)under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI|
|3.||Electronics Mechanic||Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of education with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI|
|4.||PASAA||Should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”|
Note: i) Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
ii) Course Completed Act Apprentices, Engineering Graduates, and Diploma holders are NOT eligible to apply.
Selection will be based on a merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be based on a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. MLT Candidates, the merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII (Science Stream).
Standard of Physical Fitness for Training:
Selected candidates shall have to bring Medical Certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992 (as amended from time to time).
The Medical Certificate should be signed by Government Authorised Doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Govt Hospital.
Mode of communication:
All communication from the Administration will be sent by SMS or e-mail only and selected/Eligible candidates list will be uploaded to the Southern Railway Website. Candidates should maintain the same mobile number & e-mail ID till the selection is completed and Administration will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication due to a change in the mobile number or e-mail ID
Applicants are required to upload the legible self-attested scanned copy of the following documents-
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or it’s equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
6. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants.
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants, applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
8. Applicants are required to upload a Scanned copy/ soft copy of their color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB -70 KB) with a clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses.
9. Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy of their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG / JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 KB – 30 KB.
10. Income & Asset Certificate to be uploaded by Economically Weaker Section wherever applicable.
|Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur Notification||Download|
|Central Workshops, Ponmalai Notification.||Download|
|Signal & Telecommunication Workshop,|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Check these Question section
Ans. The application process will continue from 1st Jun to 30 Jun of 2021.
Ans. The application fee (Non-refundable) is Rs. 100/- but no fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Ans. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22/24 years for Freshers/Ex-ITI, MLT respectively.
Ans. Anyone can apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 job, but the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria and go to the official website RRC Southern Railway (https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/) and click apply online.
Ans. The total vacancy is 3322 of RRC Southern Railway in various posts.
Ans. No. The candidate is shown a preview page before submitting the main form. After verifying all the details only, the candidate has to declare that all the particulars given in the Application are true and correct. If the candidate is not verifying the data before submitting the application form or if the candidate has entered wrong data during whatever case, the application form is said to be invalid.
Ans. The applicant should have passed 10th Class (with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks) under 10 +2 System of
education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- IBPS Clerk 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility for Various posts | Check Details Here
- SSC Selection Posts Phase IX 2021: Apply Online for 3261 Posts Begins at ssc.nic.in | Check Details Here
- IPL 2021 Match 38: CSK vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Team, Playing XI Update, Pitch Report
- IPL 2021 Match 36: DC vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI Updates, Pitch Report
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 4845 Gramin Dak Sevak in UP Postal Circle and Uttarakhand Postal Circle