India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 | UP Postal Circle Recruitment | Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment | Check Salary, Selection Process | Eligibility, Online Application Link Here | Download Notification
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Breaking news for all the job seekers. India Post recently published the recruitment notification for 4845 Gramin Dak Sevak in UP Postal Circle and Uttarakhand Postal Circle in various posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Postal circle on the official website of India Post. The last date for GDS Application is Sept. 22, 2021.
A total of 4845 are available of which 4264 are in UP Post Office and 581 in Uttarakhand Post Office. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak.
Read More: West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021–Overview
|Exam:||GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Start Date of Application:||23.08.2021|
|Last Date of Application :||22.09.2021|
|Last date for payment of fees through Online||22-09-2021|
|Educational Qualification:||10th Pass|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|UP Postal Circle||4264|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||581|
|Downloading Admit:||Shall be notified/uploaded on this website|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021-Details
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
The applicant of the category (OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man) should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
The applicant can also pay the fee through the online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facilities can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Candidates are needed to have passed the certificate of Class 10 with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English from any of the recognized boards.
Proficiency in the local language is a must and candidates must have studied the same till Class 10. For the Maharashtra circle, it would be Marathi.
A basic computer training course of at least 60 days duration would be required to be submitted. Candidates who have studied Computer Science till their Class 10 or 12 would be exempt from the same.
Candidates applying for the job must fall under the age group of 18 to 40 years as of April 27, 2021. The relaxations in the upper age limit for the various categories as permissible are applicable.
Read More: WBP Constable Recruitment 2021
Important Link for GDS Recruitment 2021
|India Post GDS Recruitment 2021||Apply Online|
|UP Postal Circle Notification||Download|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle Notification||Download|
i. Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications about Required Educational Qualifications for taking the candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application is liable for disqualification.
iv. In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in the candidate’s Home Circle.
However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc, and is selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post is in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
Similarly, in the case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
viii. Applicants who submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board based on the year of pass and Board of the pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards.
Any deviation concerning the documents submitted and data entered will also be liable for rejection of the candidature.
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering themselves for applying online.
- The candidate has to ensure that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration, etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with an appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected.
- In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
- Candidates should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate, and other documents should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since Nonsubmission and submission of nonlegible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payment. Since Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in the case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates who or making online fee payments in the last few days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees
also will not be refunded.
- candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
India Post FAQ Question:
INDIA POST, Ministry of Communications invites online applications for engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The GDS posts include Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Postmaster (APM), and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM).
Ans. Yes, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs are India Post Government Jobs. The GDS jobs named as – Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak
Ans. A Total Of 4845 Vacancies Are Available in India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 of UP and Uttarkhand Postal circle.
Ans. The age group of 18 to 40 years as of April 27, 2021. The relaxations in the upper age limit for the various categories as permissible are applicable.
Ans. Only Male (OBC/General) candidates need to make a Fee Payment of Rs. 100/- for each set of five posts. A candidate can maximum apply to 20 posts. As such up to 4 fee payments are payable by a candidate.
Fee payment can be made at any head post office counters (List of HPOs details are provided on the home page) by providing a copy of the registration form or a candidate can make payment through online mode through the link available on the home page
Ans. Candidate Should Be 10th Passed And Have Studied The Local Language At Least Up To 10th Class.
Ans. Yes. You can change your mobile number using the link provided on Home Page.
Ans. Candidates can get the registration details through the “Forgot Registration” link provided on the home page.
Ans. The details once entered cannot be modified. The candidate also should not make any duplicate registrations. A preview is also made available before submitting the details for registration. Hence, utmost care should be taken by the candidates while registering the details.